Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lots of I do's!


John and Erin Neal

This past weekend Justin and I got to celebrate lots of I do's.

Our good friends, Shawn and Amy Galbraith, tied the knot. We couldn't be happier for them. Amy - you looked beautiful! (Sorry, somehow I didn't get any photos...someone send me some and I will post them).

Justin's cousin, Erin, also married her fiance John. They quite possibly could have been the happiest couple to say "I do." Check out the photo above. I thought they both were going to jump from the altar! How sweet!

Congratulations to everyone. We wish you much happiness!

P.S. Check out Jackson's wedding attire. I think Justin was hoping he and Jackson could take in a round of golf too!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

deb said...

I LOOOOOOVE this picture of Jackson. He is a HUNK!

Love,
Aunt Deb