Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby got a new pair of shoes!


It is a family tradition that Mama Charlotte and Papa Mike take each of the Grandkids shopping for their first pair of shoes. Last week, my Mom asked me if it would be okay if she took Jackson shopping for his first pair of shoes. Of course my answer was yes. And..of course, it was hard knowing my Dad wouldn't be there to help do the shopping.

Mom called as they left the store and was thrilled with her purchase. I couldn't wait to see them.

My Dad might not have been here to help pick out the shoes...but it feels good carrying on one of his favorite traditions.

Mom, thank you for Jackson's new "kicks". Even more, thank you for making sure Jackson got to take part in the family tradition.

I love you more than anything.

Dad - we miss you more than you can imagine!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: