Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sara!

Sara and I before Toby Keith last summer

Justin and I want to wish our good friend, Sara McCord, a very Happy Birthday!

Sara and I have become great friends over the past few years. Our husbands have been close for so long and argue like brothers (mostly about their golf game) and Sara and I love to sit back and laugh.

Sara was such a great friend during my pregnancy with Jackson. She is always just as excited as I am about Jackson growing and learning new things. Now, it is my turn to be excited for her...as she is about to have her first baby in a matter of weeks. Madelyn McCord could arrive any day. We can't wait!

Summertime seems to always bring fun times for the four of us...and this year I'm sure we will find a way to include Jackson and Maddy (though I'm looking forward to some "Adult" nights at concerts and cookouts)!

Sara,

Happy Birthday!

Thanks for being such a great friend. Thanks for always showing such interest in Jackson and his everyday endeavors. I can't wait to meet Maddy and watch you become an amazing mother!

Also, thank you for the support you have given me after I lost my Dad. I know you know all too well how it feels to lose a parent. Thank you for the long e-mail chats on the tough days and for the laughs on the not-so-tough days.

You are a great friend!

Have a fantastic birthday...get some rest...and have that baby!



1 comment:

McCord Family said...

Thank you!!! I too can't wait for this summer when we can do things with our little ones. I do look forward to those "adult" nights out as well!!

You are such a great friend to me as well and I'm not sure what I would have done these last 8 1/2 months without you.

We can't wait for the 3 of you to meet Maddy!

Love,
Sara