Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Michelle!


I wanted to take a minute to wish my oldest sister, Michelle, a Happy Birthday!


Michelle is celebrating her 40th birthday today.


Michelle and I are very close. That is no secret.


I have missed living a short drive's distance from her these past few years. I am lucky to be back in Fishers living so close!


For the time I lived Bloomington, Michelle is how I passed the time for the long drive. I would dial her up as I was leaving the office in Indy and would chat the whole way home. I have the cell phone bill to prove it!


Now that we are living closer - I love being able to swing by her house during the week for advice, a laugh, or to use her pool (tee hee).


What can I say?

She's my big sister...and I couldn't live without her!


Happy Birthday, Michelle! I hope you enjoy your day!


Lots of love,

Your YOUNGEST Sister!











1 comment:

mboyd said...

Thanks, Kristen. Very sweet note. Of course, I am a very sweet sister. So, it was completely appropriate. :)

Love you too....
Shel