Saturday, March 14, 2009

Michael Jackson here we come...



I'm sure most of you have heard that Michael Jackson is going on tour in London starting this summer. He will even be doing shows in January and February 2010 (Justin's 30th Birthday).

Justin couldn't resist this chance to see Michael Jackson.

A Michael Jackson concert has been on his "Bucket List" for as long as I have known Justin. For those of you who have spent time at our house...you may have been lucky enough to witness Justin's impression of Dirty Diana.

Needless to say, Justin is a fan!

Justin couldn't let the chance go to celebrate his 30th Birthday with Michael Jackson in London.

I couldn't either.

We stayed up all night waiting for the tickets to go one sale. Finally at 3 a.m.- our time- they went on sale. It took us two hours to actually get the website to work (to much web traffic) and then it happened...we got two tickets! Out of the 750,000 tickets that sold in four hours...we have two of them!

So it is on our calendar! We will be in London for the February 18, 2010 Michael Jackson concert.

Justin keeps repeating the same line, "I can't believe we are going to see Michael Jackson in concert...in London!"

Secretly, neither can I.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... i didn't know Justin was such a big fan!!

Anonymous said...

I am so so so JEALOUS!!!!!
London is great, I went in 2003 after college, but it will be even better with Michael!
Laura :)

Stacey B. said...

Oh, I hope he sings Man in the Mirror. :) Your going to have a great time. Very Jealous, I still haven't made it over the Pond.

McCord Family said...

Does Jackson know how crazy his parents are???? Cool...but crazy!!! You guys are gonna have a blast.