Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jackson!

Jackson is starting to not "enjoy" his monthly birthday photo!

Today marks Jackson's 10th-month birthday!

Justin and I have loved watching Jackson grow and develop this past month.

Jackson has started to show so much personality. He is hard headed (just like his Dad) and very smart (just like his Mom)! :)


Jackson loves to open and shut any drawer or cabinet, he loves the bathroom (fascinated with toilets), hates solid foods (except for bread), and loves his Sesame Street video on shapes and colors.

We were so surprised when he took his first steps a few weeks ago! Tonight, Justin and I both noticed Jackson pulling himself up and taking steps on his own...without our prompting. I feel like we will be watching him run in a track meet any day now! :)

I can't believe that in just two short months we will be celebrating Jackson's first birthday. Where did the time go? I feel like I just brought him home from the hospital.

To be honest, I am a little emotional about the big day coming so soon. I love watching him grow and develop, but miss the nights we were up every four hours (I know, I am crazy!).

Have I lost my mind?


I know there are milestones coming that are just as special...I can't wait for him to say his first sentence, to watch him master walking, to take him to the park this summer, to dip him in the pool, and so much more.

So....bring on the party-planning! Michelle and I have already chatted about invitations and my Mom and I looked at cakes today...Can't wait!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so priceless because you caught the true Jackson when you put a hat on his head these days, too cute....