Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FINALLY...Caught on camera!

For a couple of weeks now, Jackson has been attempting "walking" on his own without our prompting.

And...for a couple of weeks now, I have had the video camera out trying to catch his latest trick on camera. No such luck.

Until tonight!

Justin called me at work today to proudly tell me that Jackson had been walking a lot on his own . So, when I got home I got the camera out and was ready for action.

Jackson didn't let me down...check out a quick clip of some the "footage" (get it? tee hee!).




Side note: Some of you know I am a little emotional over Jackson turning one soon. Watching these steps tugged at my heartstrings a bit. :( After that initial emotion passed...I was one proud Momma!

Way to go Jackson!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is undoubtedly the most precious weeble I have ever seen in my life, I have watched him at least 15 times :) He just makes us smile............

McCord Family said...

That's the most I have seen him take!!!! Yeah Jackson!!!