Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jackson's Christmas Photos

Justin and I recently took Jackson to have his Christmas photos taken.
Santa was super nice and Jackson wasn't afraid at all.

Funny story: While trying everything I could think of to get Jackson to smile, I pulled out what usually works, "Jackson, Mommy is going to get you..." Next, I got all flustered and said, "Santa, Mommy is going to get you..." Santa's reply? "Well, this is a good night for Santa."

I was mortified...

However, Jackson didn't mind...he just kept grinning for the camera. Check out some of our favorites!

2 comments:

Nickie Eisele said...

HE IS SO ADORABLE!!! I can't get over these photos and I'm cracking up about Santa hitting on you! Where do you get his pictures taken? ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Which magazine is he posing for?? He is sooooooooo cute! I love looking at all his updates. You are such good parents!! Can't wait till Adrian has his first in Jan. Maybe I should adopt Jackson till then. Debbie