Sunday, December 28, 2008

12 Days of Christmas packed into 5!

Jackson snoozing after opening gifts with the Bixler's Christmas morning!

It is Sunday. I was hoping to have found the time and the energy to sit down and post about our holiday. But no such luck...yet.

Justin and I officially feel like we have packed all 12 Days of Christmas between Wednesday - Sunday.

Our holiday started with "1 house a
floodin" (my Mom's house - stay tuned for pictures and details) and ended with "12 hours of trying to find room for Jackson's new toys!"

We have so much to share and I promise to do so tomorrow night!

Please stay tuned!

P.S.
A big thanks to all who e-mailed, called, or text, to check on my family this Christmas. It was certainly hard to celebrate Christmas without my Dad. However, he loved this holiday and would have wanted us to find some joy...and we did. We couldn't have done it without our wonderful family and friends. Thank You!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: