Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome to the Terrible Two's!


The Terrible Two's have welcomed themselves into our home....Without an invitation!

Jackson has learned the words No and Mine and he knows how to use them!  When those words don't get him his way he throws his pacifier (yep - its still around) across the room - or my personal favorite - slaps the nearest couch or wall.  I know it is hard to believe that our sweet little boy could do such things - but its true.  

Jackson has experienced his first time-out, a couple stern talks, and he officially hates to apologize (he gets it from his dad)  :)  However, it is pretty hard to stay mad once he gives me his "I'm sorry" face...check it out in the photo above!  Love him - even with the terrible two's!  :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok somebody needs to pick him up right now and give that precious little boy a hug :) It breaks grandma's heart although I have been at the end of the winging of the pacifier!!

Mamaw Penny