Wednesday, January 27, 2010

He "unts" it!


Last week, I started stressing that Jackson wasn't talking enough for his age.  It was just a stressful Mom moment where I decided to have a minor meltdown.  Aren't we all allowed one free pass?

Needless to say - the minute I said my concern out loud...Jackson was jibber jabbing about everything.

Here are just a few of his new phrases:

1.  "I unt try" (I want to try)
2.  "I unt ball" (Our friend Noah gave Jackson a ping bong ball and Jackson has grown quite attached.)
3.  "I unt show"  (Cartoons)
4.  When I asked if he wanted to go to school this morning - he said "I unt Peggy" (his favorite teacher)

There are many more.  But you get the picture.

Now that Jackson knows how to speak his mind...Next up, is a lesson on the difference between "I unt" and "I need.'"  

Wish us luck.  :)

No comments: