Tuesday, May 19, 2009

When did he get so big...


Lately, I look at Jackson and wonder when he became this "big-boy."

Tonight I felt like I had a teenager with me at dinner.

We were eating at one of our favorite restaurants. Jackson actually devoured a meal off the kids menu. While I sat and remembered the Gerber Stage 2 days.

When it was time to leave. Jackson climbed out of his high-chair (with a little help from Dad)...and then proceeded to walk (or waddle) behind Justin all the way to the car.

I walked behind Jackson. I was ready to pick him up if he fell, kiss a scraped knee, and suggest that I carry him the rest of the way. BUT...he never fell.

Instead, when Jackson arrived at our car. He threw his hands in the air as if to say, "I did it" and/or "put me in the car, Mom."

When did he get so big?

No comments: