Friday, May 1, 2009

1 year ago today...

I just received an e-mail from a friend, Kristin. She forwarded me an e-mail that I had sent to all of our friends 1-year ago today.

Little did I know, Jackson would arrive ON MY DUE DATE!

Kristin, thanks for sending this. It reminded me how excited I was when Jackson finally decided to arrive!

From: Kristen Bixler [mailto:krisbix@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 10:40 AM
To: Kristen Bixler Personal
Subject: Baby Jackson

Hi all,

Justin and I wanted to let everyone know the update on Baby Jackson.

My due date is Saturday. However, Jackson is showing no signs of arriving on time (must get that from me!). In fact, I even told Justin to go ahead and make a Tee time for Saturday - Only Justin would golf on my due date. :)

I am scheduled to be induced on May 9 (next Friday) unless Jackson comes before then....and babies do have their own agenda.

We will keep you all posted on Jackson's arrival. Thank you all for your love and support through this exciting time!

We hope you are all well.

Kristen

No comments: