Monday, May 11, 2009

One of these things is not like the other...


Kristen, Deb, Michelle, Mom, Grandma

On Mother’s Day my Grandma, Mom, and sisters sat down for a photo. We were excited that it turned out great.

I quickly came home to download the photo. As I looked at it...I realized how much I don't look like my sisters. Both my sisters have blond hair (though they get a little help with that) and both have very fair skin. I have dark hair and tan easily.


Everyone has always teased me that I was the "Milk Man's" child. Of course, that isn't true...but often think it is funny that I just don't look like my sisters. However, when I pull out old photos of my Mom - I see her short dark hair and I see myself in her a lot. :)

So…I thought it would be fun to take a poll...check it out on the side to the right of the blog. Who do you think I look like? Mom, Michelle, Deb...or the Milk Man?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris, Did you think your 3 neighbors looked alike ? Debbie

deb said...

'I have dark hair and tan easily.' WHATEVER.

hee hee

Your sis,
Deb

mboyd said...

Definitely not the Milk Man. Maybe the Mail Man???
Love you! Michelle