Sunday, May 10, 2009

What a difference a year makes!

Mother's Day 2008

Mother's Day 2009


Mother's Day 2009

I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's day. I hope all of the mother's were showered with love and I hope the rest of you showered your mother with love.

Jackson surprised me with a Spa Day that I am already looking forward to. (He got me the same thing last year and remembered how much I loved it!)

I feel so lucky to be Jackson's mother. Motherhood has surprised me in so many ways. Yet, it challenges me each day. Each night when I tuck Jackson in to bed, I thank God for giving him to us. He has been the sole reason I have made it through a very tough year.

Jackson brings me happiness when I can't find it. He shows me strength when I don't seem to have any. He gives me laughter when I can't seem to laugh on my own.


It seemed odd today for Jackson to give me a gift...because I feel like I owe him so much already.

One day, I will repay him.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: