Thursday, May 21, 2009

Do I have to share?


If you know us well, you know how much we worried that Jackson didn't like solid foods.

We worried so much that Justin starting joking that Jackson would be eating Gerber Stage 2 foods while on dates with girls during his teen years.

Well, we are worried no more.

For the past two weeks Jackson wants anything and everything off my plate.

At first, I was so excited about his new appetite.

But that excitement was halted tonight when I was enjoying my favorite snack. I had just opened a package of Fudge Striped Mini-Cookies when Jackson heard the package open and came running.

Of course, I shared my beloved snack...and then, as Jackson was licking the fudge off each cookie, I realized I would now be sharing ALL of my snacks...


Hmmm...I'm not sure how I feel about this...I hear teenage boys eat a lot.... :)

Enjoy your holiday weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: