Friday, May 15, 2009

Jackson's One Year Photos!

Justin and I recently met Brooke and Dan Brand at a nearby park for Jackson's one year old photos. I had hoped for great weather and that is exactly what we got!

Jackson had a great time at the park - but wasn't always willing to "pose." But I didn't worry. I love the photos of him just enjoying himself at the park.

Check out the photos on the Brand Photography Blog. The link is below.

Enjoy!

http://brandphotodesign.blogspot.com/2009/05/jackson-is-one-year-old.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must admit he is the cutest baby in the world, I think he needs an agent :) I'm not saying that just because I'm grandma either..............he just makes me smile each day when I look at this blog, he is always so happy!!!

Love you all, Grandma P