Sunday, November 22, 2009

Best Wishes to Jess, Jeremy, Campbell and Baby Baker!


Today, my Mom and I threw a shower for my dear friend Jessica.  Jessica is expecting Baby Baker in January.  It was great to get Jess' closest family and friends together to wish her, Jeremy and Campbell (the big sister) well.  

It was so fun to watch Jess open everything and anything blue!  Baby Baker is one lucky boy.  Not only does he have a room full of blue waiting on him - he lucked out in the family department.  His Mom, Dad, and sister are all anxiously waiting to hold him and show him how much is already loved.  He has Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles all waiting to greet him. Yes sir!...Baby Baker is one lucky boy!

Best wishes to Jess, Jeremy, Campbell and Baby Baker.

P.S.  I forgot to snap photos at the shower but Jess did let me snap a fun one when we were goofing off after the party.  She completely knew this photo was going on the blog!  :)

No comments: