Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday, Kristin!

Kristin, Kristen, and Amanda at FC homecoming
Justin and I want to post some birthday wishes for our good friend, Kristin Charles. Today, Kristin joins the rest of us (except Justin - he is a baby) as we make 30 the new 20!

Kristin and I met in college and have great memories of our time at FC. However, as the years have flown by, Kristin and I have grown closer. I cherish my friendship with Kristin, Amanda, and Jill - as the four of us have helped each other keep laughing during some tough times, and helped each other embrace the good things life has handed us. These girls are great!

Each month we meet for dinner at least once. We call Kristin our "cruise director" as she is always e-mailing us about where and when our next Girls Night Out will be. I look forward to her e-mails and to our get-togethers that she organizes.

Kristin has a great sense of humor and is always keeping me laughing. She has a way to make me laugh when I don't want to - yet I always know she is sincere and only wants to see me smile! Kristin is a great mother, wife, sister, and friend and we are all lucky to have her!!!

Kristin,

I hope you enjoy your special day!

I wish I could give you a big hug to tell you how much you are loved!

Hugs,
Kristen

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Thank you Kristen!! You are a wondferful friend...I know that it is Aaron that really makes you laugh though!! Hahahaha! Just kidding I truly appreciate your kind, kind words!! I love you to pieces!! See you soon I hope!

Anonymous said...

Kristin has such a big heart! She is an amazing friend and I wish her the best year yet;)

JH