Friday, July 25, 2008

A special thanks to Amanda!



Well, today is Friday and I promised a progress report at the end of Amanda's week with Jackson.

She was FANTASTIC!

I think Jackson has a crush on her. :)

Every time I would come home from work he would be in such a good mood. Jackson loves to nap...and so does Amanda. They were a great pair!

Amanda made a deal with Jackson at the start of the week that all dirty diapers would happen when Justin and I were home. Their deal said only wet diapers while Amanda was here by herself, Some how, some way, Jackson understood their deal! He saved all those dirty ones for us! :)

Thank you Amanda for being such a great friend to Justin and I...and now to Jackson.

We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonda...you rock!!

Love Ya!! Jill

Anonymous said...

I think she may ready now...to have a girls night out! Did you seriously think I was going to say baby! As Jill out it way to go Anonda! : )
Love--Kristin

Unknown said...

I had so much fun with Jackson this past week. We love to watch Young and the Restless and take naps. As far as the deal that Jackson and I had... I am not allowed to discuss the details. :)