Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oscar and Sophie are just fine!

A couple of days ago someone asked how our dogs were adjusting to not being the center or our world. I said they were just fine.

It was then pointed out to me that Justin and I never mention them anymore and that they have taken a back seat. So, I thought it was necessary to point out that Oscar and Sophie are still with us and are still very
much a part of our family.

Sophie is very protective of Jackson and Oscar is still very protective of me! :) However, Oscar has surprised us both on how well he has adjusted. Sophie sits wherever Jackson sits and when we pick Jackson up Sophie barks out a warning as if to say "you be careful with him!"


I'm sure this will all change once Jackson is crawling.....but for now, we are enjoying the peace!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: