Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It was even too hot for ice cream!




Tonight was hot. Very hot.

I decided that I would treat Jackson to some ice cream.

Justin is out of town. So Aunt Ashley is staying with Jackson and I for the rest of the week.

Ashley, Jackson, and I piled in the car tonight and went for ice cream.

We couldn't eat it quick enough. Before I knew it...Jackson and I had more ice cream on us than we had eaten.

It didn't matter - it was great fun.

A big thanks to Aunt Ashley for helping this week...and for snapping some great photos! :)

P.S. Still downloading vacation photos...stay tuned.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hahaha. I am loving the Kilroy's birthday shirt.

McCord Family said...

I love that you are sporting your Kilroys "It's My Birthday" shirt. I would know those yellow shirts anywhere!!

deb said...

LOVE the one of you kissing. He looks so happy.

Deb