Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Father's Day 2009



Father's Day 2008

...And, we're back.

Justin and I arrived home last night (Sat. night at Midnight) from our first week away from Jackson. I will tell you more about that later this week.

We have not sat down since we arrived in Indy.

We made it back in time to attend a birthday party for my brother in law, Tom and my niece, Maddie. More about that this week too.

We came home and realized we didn't celebrate Father's Day. So...Jackson and I have a little something planned for tomorrow. After all, Jackson can celebrate how much he loves his Daddy any day, right?

So..stay tuned this week for vacation photos, updates and more.

P.S. Thanks to all who called, text, and e-mailed me thoughts today as today was my first Father's Day without my own Dad. I have such great friends! He was missed...more than you know.

Whew......I need a vacation from my vacation! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacey B. said...

I'm so happy your back!! I missed you in the blogging world.

McCord Family said...

George Hamilton is right!! Hope you had a great day Justin :)