Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We're on the move!


If you have been reading this blog for awhile you know that we are in the process of moving. In fact, we are down to only two days until the big move. So Justin and I have been a little busy. I haven't been able to post much this week. Sometimes, I'm surprised Justin hasn't boxed me up and labeled me "Storage" yet. He is a little frantic with boxing everything up.

This week, my Mom and Grandma have been staying with us. They have helped us pack up most of the house. When they needed a break they helped spoil Jackson with extra love while we kept packing. We can't tell them thank you enough!

I also wanted to say thank you to the "Moving Crew" that we have coming down this weekend. I am thanking you in advance because I am looking around and realizing how much stuff we have! Eeek!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: