Monday, November 29, 2010

Potty Talk!

Those of you who know my family, know that we don't hold back. Our conversations can range from the daily news to the most personal conversations - we just are not shy people. We learned a long time ago to laugh at ourselves and not take life too seriously.

I can remember sitting at my parents dinner table as a young girl laughing at some random dinner topic that I am certain my friends weren't discussing with their families. It may be my favorite quality about my family.

So - you can imagine the conversation when I mentioned to my family that Jackson has decided to start using the potty. Immediately, every one had advice for Jackson. Especially, Uncle Greg - and Jackson listens to everything his Uncle Greg says!

Check out the video below to hear Jackson telling us some things he's learned from Uncle Greg, and all about using the potty at the "big house"! He had us in stitches!

Forgive the topic - but again, we just don't hold back!



Stay tuned for our holiday post! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Nickie Eisele said...

You guys are so not right...that's why I love you all! :)