Sunday, November 14, 2010

Don't forget about Kelly!


True Story.

Recent Conversation with Jackson.

Mommy: Hey Buddy- Want to go to Disney World? They got Mickey Mouse....

Jackson: (never an EASY sell) What else they got?

Mommy: They got Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto, Goofy, Woody, Buzz,....

Jackson: (interested - but not sold) What else they got?

Mommy: (running out of ideas - its been a while since I last toured the "magical" place) They've got parades with drums, fireworks, balloons, and a choo choo train.... (suddenly remembering a recent article about Disney World)...oh, and they have Handy Manny....

Jackson: (Almost sold - but one question left): They got Kelly's Hardware Store, Mom?

Mommy: Ummm....I'll call and ask...

Heck - forget Disney World - I'll just take him to Home Depot!



For those of you who have seen Handy Manny - I'm certain you can appreciate this one! I just had to share!


No comments: