Sunday, May 1, 2011

Its Jackson's Birthday Week!


Put Your Party Shoes On!!!

Its Jackson's Birthday Week!!!

You may remember, that Justin and try to plan a "week of fun" to celebrate Jackson's birthday each year. However, this entire month is filled with birthday fun for Jackson - birthday party, Disney, etc...

I had an event for work this weekend, so we had to push Jackson's birthday party until later this month. But we will still celebrate this week with a lot of fun activities! I can't wait to share all the fun each night - so stay tuned!

P.S. How is the world is my BABY 3!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tuesday to Jackson!! I know what you mean about how quick they grow. How in the world is Jenny 32 already ? I still think it is so neat that your best friend and Jackson share the same special day.