Monday, September 6, 2010

He can't be my kid!!


Jackson just can't be my kid. Not only does he only look like Justin - but this kid doesn't like Ice Cream! In fact, I'm not sure he has ever tasted it. When I put it in front of him he says "I no like it"...and he's serious!

Most kids can be bribed with ice cream. No such luck here. Jackson will turn his nose up to it any day.

Recently, Jackson was asked to list his favorite foods and his not-so-favorite foods at school.

Check out what made the list! At least he's consistent.

...And he is right on with the watermelon. He can't get enough...but what kid doesn't like ice cream!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Just Knew he was YOUR KID. You document too well and I found it on June 24,2009. You feeding Jackson Ice cream . I just love your posts. Miss you all . Hope to be back in Indiana soon.