Saturday, May 8, 2010

Muffin's for Mom!




This past Friday I attended the "Muffin's for Mom" breakfast at Jackson's Pre-School.

Jackson was so excited that I was at school to have breakfast with him. He starting shouting towards the kitchen and I couldn't understand him at first. Then it was clear as day. He was shouting, "Marcia!" Yet, I have never met a Ms. Marcia there. All of the sudden out comes the head cook and she says, "There is my best buddy, Jackson." She went on to tell me how he has captured every heart at the school. This melted my heart in return!

After breakfast Jackson gave me a Mother's day gift he had been working hard on for a week or so. I snapped some photos so I could share it with all of you. I will always cherish it. Of course, the poem made me tear up. However, I wasn't the only one....all the mom's were!


No comments: