Monday, November 28, 2011

Our Thanksgiving Weekend ... In photos!


I have finally gained my energy back from my Black Friday shopping trip (Never, ever, will I shop at midnight - NEVER). So, I finally took the time to download our photos from such a fun weekend. As always, we spent time with both of our families. We spent time with the Bixler's at Justin's parents home (Jackson loved decorating Pop's Christmas tree)...and as always, my family spent the weekend downtown Indianapolis for the lighting of the Circle of Lights. Our weekend was full of family, love, and laughter - all the things we are thankful for.

Enjoy some photos from our weekend.


READY FOR SOME TURKEY!

Annual Thanksgiving Photo! :)
On our way to the 49th Circle of Lights
Meeting Santa before the tree-lighting

Madeline asked for an i-phone

Jackson asked for a Volleyball, of course!
The COUSINS with Santa!
My two favorite boys!
Ready for the Tree-lighting!
Singing Christmas Carol's - love that he knows the words this year.
Mama Charshy (Jackson's new nickname for my Mom) and Jackson!
The Bixler Family at the Tree Lighting...


According to my Mom, my family has been coming to the tree-lighting for 35 years (According to Mom, we missed a year when Michelle was in high school.) I truly love this tradition. :)

Played with his COUSINS until Midnight...I was still going on no sleep from Black Friday!
You should never stay at a hotel without your best Budy! Jackson sure does love Livy!

Swimming with Cousins!
I found this photo on The Star.com It is my new favorite. Love! It was taken in 1963.

No comments: